PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

OK Bill honks. Congrats Stidham sucked against a top team over three drives. Look that’s probably who he is but don’t sit there and act like this was justification for playing Cam for fourteen weeks.

Cam is goddamn awful. Shame on Belichick for this horrendous roster and this wretched QB situation he put us in.

We might get blown out by the 2 win Jets to close the season

In before Bills get one and done’d though. It’s still Buffalo.

I love you guys, I hope this team gets better fast so I can only argue with the Debbie downers like before

OK Bill honks. Congrats Stidham didn’t succeed against a top team over three drives. Look he probably sucks but don’t sit there and act like this was justification for playing Cam for fourteen weeks.

Cam is goddamn awful. Shame on Belichick for this horrendous roster, these trash QBs and yes even mediocre coaching this season too.

We might get blown out by the 2 win Jets to close the season
Just because a piece of crap doesn’t smell as bad as a pile of it doesn’t mean that one is better than the other.

Oh and Stidham had a worse passer rating than Cam.

Enjoy the rebuilding process. Gonna take awhile to get back on top. Wish we could move a couple of spots up in the draft.

I typed up a post at some point about benching veterans to “give” the Jets a win (before they made next week’s game moot), and now it looks like injuries may force that anyway. Gilmore is obviously out, and we may not see Guy, D-Mac, Andrews, or Mason next week either. This is a badly beat up team in addition to all the other issues.

Just because a piece of crap doesn’t smell as bad as a pile of it doesn’t mean that one is better than the other.
I’d rather play the turd I don’t know entirely than the turd that I’ve watched for four months.

After 20 stressful yet joyous years of high pressure nerve wrecking games, this year was long overdue.

I’m on vacation right now. Winning or losing does not affect me too much. My nerves needed a break.
That’s one of the benefits of rebuilding as fans. It’s all about the plan and no living or dying with each game. Losing doesn’t make you lose sleep. I remember those days.

Improved our draft position at least. It’s hard to believe this team was 6-6 and probably could’ve been like 8-4. It’s such a porous roster

I was hoping for some momentum into next year but got the opposite , we’ve been horrible 3 weeks in a row. Need a great offseason

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back