PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread - #1 Seed Pats beat the Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Harry didn’t do Harry things then it would’ve been 14-3.

Ehhh, as annoying as that was, he was also a tenacious and effective blocker. That pin and pull scheme worked because Harry can handle a DE. Notice that Meyers got blown up a few times trying the same thing? Touching the punt was really annoying, but judging him by one snap where he slipped vs all the excellent snaps where he did his job seems a little unfair.

We definitely needed the bye week! Glad we get two weeks to recover. Those guys on defense did a great job holding the bills to 10 points. That missed FG came to bite them in the end. Still we needed to do more on the offensive side of the ball.

I don’t like that we stuck with the run in the 4th quarter after the Bills LBs started to shoot the gap of the pulling guard. I would have liked to see a few more screens.

Ehhh, as annoying as that was, he was also a tenacious and effective blocker. That pin and pull scheme worked because Harry can handle a DE. Notice that Meyers got blown up a few times trying the same thing? Touching the punt was really annoying, but judging him by one snap where he slipped vs all the excellent snaps where he did his job seems a little unfair.
Yeah, I was just giving him a hard time. I called out his excellent blocking a few times in the GDT. Still, he can’t help but be the whipping boy with stinker individual plays like that.

The pats offense should shred the Bills with the threat of the pass. They can't stop the run & the PA should eat.

If the Bucs do their job at home they'll have a chance to KO the Bills for the division in week 16. Should we move the Bucs thread to the main forum for good luck? :D

Big win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back