PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 2023 Week 8 - Patriots at Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching the majors.....whole different game.
Oddly, majors I will watch. I always go when TPC Sawgrass happens around here. I’m going to the Waste Management Open this year for the first time in my life. Boys golf trip. I’ve heard that’s a **** show.

There was a time that I would watch my lousy soccer team, get frustrated and switch to the Pats to get some serotanin flowing in the brain

Now both my team suck, so I swim in a lake of **** and my rescue boat is the titanic

I might have to give up sports.... or taking drugs again
I can only watch Premier/Champions League matches. No MLS for me.

Corky Mac has sucked all the life out of Pats football.

You just know that he will find some way to lose. The SOB needs to go.
“Get that son of a ***** out of here. He’s fired! You’re fired!”

I hate to admit they seem to have fallen back into worthless patterns. The coaches too.

But, when the NFL (via Refs) decide that they want Dolphins to win, you don't have much hope.
That PI against Jackson was horrible. It absolutely gave them a TD when they were about to settle for a FG.
But, Mac's INT was no one else's fault, he was late in seeing it and weak on the throw - it's true.

In no way am being a poor sport as it is well known and evident Miami is a much better team. However, can the one sided ref **** just stop . They are embarrassing their profession and making this look WWE. Pee wee football ref in street clothes could of got the two men in motion right.

Mac's high completion percentage is rarely ever impressive or meaningful for a couple reasons.
1. Those completions are primarily short throws
1b. He will often take those short completions that accomplish little for the drive even when he has a clean pocket and time.
2. His non completions are often interceptions
2b. His high number of interceptions is especially concerning considering that he spends the vast majority of plays avoiding risk (see point 1)
2c. He does not seem capable of trying to make a big play without the likelihood of turnovers skyrocketing.
3. 1 & 2 combined means we absolutely have to have long drives with a high number of completions and no negative plays to score touchdowns.

I had friends go there every year and they said it was wild... I never bothered going myself, don't care to fight the crowds, but if you are going to a non-major, that is the one to go to IMHO. Hope you all enjoy it.

lol. Why, it's almost as if you are casting about for something else to think about.
No...today Oilers and Seahawks awesome uniforms

game ovah if they give up a td

Maybe that'll wake them up.

Turnover!!!

There's the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday