PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 2023 Week 8 - Patriots at Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much speed for this secondary.

WTF are they doing playing deep zone?

I find I may have to double up on my usual intoxicants for this game. My apologies in advance for the incoherence soon to come.

Outside the house now, so let me guess

Mac was slightly pressured so he threw a duck out of back foot, arching into nowhere close to our guys

How close am I?
He was *almost* pressured - other than that you were dead on right!

The takeaway here, whatever else we may wish to complain about, is that this Miami team, like so many others, far outstrips us in sheer talent. That really is the problem to be addressed. All the other stuff is trivial by comparison.
This. They don't even look like they're trying compared to us.

While our rookie CB that shut down Tyreek is done for the year, their all-pro CB is back, and baiting our QB into easy INT's...

Waddle can fall down on the play get up and make a jumping catch. The Pats need a receiver can do that.

Just literally not gonna call the two men in motion?

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
This. They don't even look like they're trying compared to us.

While our rookie CB that shut down Tyreek is done for the year, their all-pro CB is back, and baiting our QB into easy INT's...
Ramsey didn't bait s**t. Jones was LATE on the pass and floated it making it easy for Ramsey to intercept it.

And Miami gets the ball to start the half

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore