PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good start. Was hoping for a great start though. I need to see how the defense looks before I can get any real feel of this game.

My heart can’t handle another season of Folk

I’m ok with 3 but gotta run it there.

P-A-T-S PATS' EX JET!!!!!!

Need to see more running with Michel. Other than a very well designed screen to White, not getting any seperation in the pass game, took a miracle catch by Watson to keep that from a 3 and out.

Ok good start. Take FG, play some D!

Only 2 minutes off the clock. Need the defense to make a stop and the offense to be more balanced.

I don't think Brady saw the zone on the 3rd down. Harry wasn't anywhere near open.

We moved the ball decently well without penalties, didn't go three and out and put points on the board-- that is an A+ drive by this offense.

I cannot complain.

Good runs. Why cant Brady and the WRs get in sync?

McDaniels playcalling is an issue right now. BB needs to get in his ear.

Want a TD but we'll take 3. They will need to get in the end zone at some point. To be fair that was a pretty bad drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back