PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well. 6 rings is incredible

Post Game Thread now up...going to close this thread shortly...

I blame each and everyone of you.

I don't get Romo saying that he's coming back. Who says Belichick even wants him to come back?
He didn’t say coming back to New England

Honestly, I hope Titans go all the way.

Not enough offensive talent.

Thanks BB all that money Brady gave this Team and you gave him absolute crap for weapons.

Just didn't execute when the chips were down.. And that goes top to bottom.. Belichick to Brady to Edelman etc..

I don’t want to hear about brady tonight. These wideouts are the most incompetent crap i have seen in awhile.

Your 2019 Patriots offense ladies and gentlemen. This game tied it up in a neat little bow

I believe in Tom. Unfortunately that's pretty much the end of the list, but I do believe in Tom

Today was clearly not on Tom. Same non-existent running game. Same ****ty receivers not running routes properly and not in place. Same ****ty drops. Just don’t have the skillset with this group and it’s not Tom

Bad team, Time to rebuild

Congrats, Titans. Goal line stand, huge 3rd down conversion late...made plays when it mattered. Pats not scoring on 1st and goal, the Edelman drop late...those are killers in this type of game.

Regards,
Chris

You all have as good a night as possible. I'm going to give thanks for the 6, see how things play out, and hopefully (aside from the usual periodic check in) catch you in the spring! Here's to better news for the coming season, and if not, well, it's been a hell of a ride.

This team needed more than AB
AB would have made it so Edelman didn’t get as many targets as he did early on. That over abundance of targets killed him.

You saw how he ran out to the locker room? He's coming back. Book it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back