PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a disgusting travesty to let Brady's career end here like this -- bunch of scrubs screwing up on offense (with a surprising drop from Edelman) -- and a defense choking for a 2nd week in a row in a crucial spot. Bring him back and finish the job with a properly built roster for ****'s sake.

If they do in fact lose, it's all on the offense.

The end.

Edelman dropping that pass ended Brady's career as a Patriot.

Fitzpatrick then Tannehill (who barely did anything).

Cruel joke.

No worries .... this team would have been gang raped in KC anyway

This was a bad matchup. This defense is great against the pass. Not great against the run. With this terrible offense, the Titans were under pressure to pass.

Short of them being stupid best case scenario we get the ball back with like 25 seconds?

That might be game over. Honestly, I love my Pats but they don't have it this year. They just don't. That is what I see on the field tonight. This dynasty is not over yet Romo d-bag. They are losing a game that's all.

That drop by Jules effectively ended the game, it would appear.
Just like his fumble ended the Ravens game. And he is our best offensive player outside of Brady. Gross.

Board is frozen. LOL

This was an all time terrible coaching job by BB if they don’t get the ball back.
He should evaluate whatever decision they made in assembling this group of offensive players. My God, these WRs blows. Are there TEs on this team?

The defense was solid overall

With even an average offense we would have dominated this game. But we got nothing outside of Brady and James White. Bad team composition by Belichick.

Even if we lose, we respected women. We respected the **** out of them. And we have guys that didn’t use social media. In the end, isn’t that all that matters? There were good men on the field today. They had their wits about them. They may not win. But god damnit, the obeyed federal and state laws as well as municipal codes. Sometimes, the better team on the field isn’t always the team that wins. And I’ll take the character on this team any day of the week.

Offense had chance after chance to take the lead.

3-5 last 8 games, just not a good

So what's the chance of a fumble recovery coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes