PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it’s going I won’t be close in the predict the score contest. And I guessed conservative too

Dang. We need some sort of points before half

Guarantee first play after kickoff is draw or screen or sidewyas pass

How many of gronk catches this year result from play action fakes? That's the only way he gets open

Patriots winning playing at 85%.

So far... yes... we svck tonight
Ok. I don't think we look great either, tonight. I don't know about suck, but we don't look great at all.

We're still absolutely in a position to win the game. I believe it to be a huge stretch to say we'll need to be lucky to win. We have a 6 point lead against a horrible team. We've shown more ability to move the ball than they have.

And maybe you're not a gambling guy, but we're -1400 to win right now. If that doesn't matter to you, I still stand by what I said before

Nice start to the drive

Berman looks like ****

Nice throw and catch

This is the kind of game where a Pats defensive score would come in really handy.

The way it’s going I won’t be close in the predict the score contest. And I guessed conservative too

I had 12-3 at the half.

Odd game, Odd score. Everything about this first half has been odd.

They are actually defending the bills decision to run on 3rd and 8? Against us??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST