PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bww_horizontal_fullcolor_black.jpg

No reason the Pats shouldn't stomp the Bills. I'm curious to see what our defense does against one of the worst offenses the NFL has seen in years.

If they give up even 20 points that would be a huge let down. 17 should be the Max really.

I'm curious to see who the Bills elect to put their top CB on as he is a legit top player at his position. Once Gordon is out on the field does he plan to just mirror him all night or will he dare try to take on Edelman in the slot? That doesn't really seem to be White's game though.

The Bills have a pretty good pass rush and it needs to get there if they want any chance of slowly the Patriots down. It doesn't matter how good one of their CBs is. Brady will just go else where with the ball.

On defense I want to see some sacks. The Pats get pressure but not sacks. Regardless of what some people say; sacks DO MATTER. They can be the difference between a 2nd and 10 and a 2nd and 17. That is a huge difference as 2nd and 17 has a super high likelihood of stopping the drive where as 2nd and 10 is over come routinely.

I also want to see the Pats get a defensive TD. I don't know what the record for the longest streak ever is but the Pats must be getitng close to it. They haven't had a defensive score for a TD in years.

It has to be the longest active streak in the NFL easily. There last defensive TD was 12-27-15. Nearly 3 years ago. That is not good enough.

Thank god the bills suck. Starting to worry about this game. No RB, Gordon creating a distraction, road game, no HT, banged up gronk, no cannon.
Division games - especially on the road - are always tough. I never take them for granted, regardless of record.

Conor McDermott is still on their roster? He seemed pitiful in our camp. He’s not active, but I wonder if he’s improved at all.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to the commercial free half time show tonight...o_O

No reason the Pats shouldn't stomp the Bills. I'm curious to see what our defense does against one of the worst offenses the NFL has seen in years.

If they give up even 20 points that would be a huge let down. 17 should be the Max really.

I'm curious to see who the Bills elect to put their top CB on as he is a legit top player at his position. Once Gordon is out on the field does he plan to just mirror him all night or will he dare try to take on Edelman in the slot? That doesn't really seem to be White's game though.

The Bills have a pretty good pass rush and it needs to get there if they want any chance of slowly the Patriots down. It doesn't matter how good one of their CBs is. Brady will just go else where with the ball.

On defense I want to see some sacks. The Pats get pressure but not sacks. Regardless of what some people say; sacks DO MATTER. They can be the difference between a 2nd and 10 and a 2nd and 17. That is a huge difference as 2nd and 17 has a super high likelihood of stopping the drive where as 2nd and 10 is over come routinely.

I also want to see the Pats get a defensive TD. I don't know what the record for the longest streak ever is but the Pats must be getitng close to it. They haven't had a defensive score for a TD in years.

It has to be the longest active streak in the NFL easily. There last defensive TD was 12-27-15. Nearly 3 years ago. That is not good enough.

Don't bet against it with this Current D they are Bad.

Only relevant things to me today:

Win, No injuries, finally no turnovers..

Don't care if we win 59-3 or 21-10..

Booger's a dumbass. Derek Anderson isn't going to be running RPO's.

Only relevant things to me today:

Win, No injuries, finally no turnovers..

Don't care if we win 59-3 or 21-10..
Agreed. Don’t care if it’s 34-19 or 17-2.5 but let’s win and cover.

Dang for a split second thought they were wearing the white pants. Bring em back!

Matt Hasselbeck speaking the truth about Gronk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST