PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That "Hefty Lefty" the Jets used to have too (Or maybe it was the Giants)

Jared Lorenzen and yep it was the Giants. He just passed away recently.

Lets be objective, Brady has not been accurate today. Too many throws behind the receiver, overthrows, holding on too long, ... Just not a good game

It’s coming..

I hate Miami

It’s too early to make assumptions, but not liking the way the offense has looked so far.

Sure they got 16-0 lead, but its looked one dimensional so far. Not complaining and yes its early. Maybe they want to get Brown as much work as possible to get acclimated.

If only there was some sort of disruption to a key unit in he offense that might explain this phenomenon.

It’s too early to make assumptions, but not liking the way the offense has looked so far.

Sure they got 16-0 lead, but its looked one dimensional so far. Not complaining and yes its early. Maybe they want to get Brown as much work as possible to get acclimated.
You are right… If anybody told me that you would have Josh Gordon, Antonio Brown, Julian Edelman, James White, Rex Burkhead, Sony Michel and even Phillip Dorsett and they couldn’t score more than what they have… I’d be shocked

How the **** was that not a hold called on the guy blocking Shelton? JFC.

At least they still got the sack.

Elandon “don’t talk to me about @ashley1992 ” Roberts : the CAPTAIN in the backfield !

I don’t like how much time they spent talking about how Brown “pushed” the corner on his TD yet they don’t say anything when Rowe just pushes Brown over on that last attempt without ever looking back at the ball.

Nut shot

Brady is locking into Brown a bit too much. Edelman needs more looks as done Gordon and White .

He is a high volume receiver. It just makes sense that he's going to get the most targets. Anyone who thought otherwise was kidding themselves.

Shelton looks like a completely different player this year.

Chung now.

I hate playing in Miami.

Eat it Fitzy!

Is AB fast/quick or both? Dude seems to beat people so easily

Shelton and Roberts able to get in due to Hightower's "blitz"

strongly disagree with everyone reacting to that 3rd down saying tom forced to AB. That was absolutely the right throw. 1v1 press with a fade and AB got a very clean release. you have to throw that. just need better ball placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back