PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want, but I’m thoroughly impressed with Flores’ first season with Miami.

Give the guy a real QB and he may be able to work some magic a few years down the line.
Almost all of them look great out of the gate in Miami....then some kind of weird aura takes them over and they turn to suckage!! We will see tho...maybe Flores will be the savior

That's okay. The dolphins are emptying their bag of tricks. They won't win this kicking FGs

Ah, the game day thread.

OK, but the post in question was not only accurate, but appropriate in its timing, giving the play of the offense at the time. It's bad enough that the moderation has become ridiculously overbearing in regular threads, but are we now at the point where people can't post appropriate posts in the GDT?

the definition of trolling on this board is making a post someone doesn’t like.

don’t try to make sense of it

empty from under center.. that's rare.

White didn't land any special teams snaps as a rookie so how does it strengthen anything??

James White Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com
White was at least active and dressed for 3 games that season. Obviously he was showing them more during camp and practice than Harris has, to date. I understand you have this instinctive thing to speak about all Pats draft picks in nearly future HOF terms, but they do miss sometimes. I don’t know if Harris will be one of them, but only being active for one game and not getting on KO or KC units doesn’t necessarily dispute my statement that he’s not a guarantee to be on the team in 2020.

JoeJuan can'r be in the EZ inside the 5

Keep running it cmon guys

Brady trying to get Dorsette killed there.

Burk!!!! Whooooo!

Definitely appreciate your feedback Deus, but when I get very good posters messaging me about certain known trollers, I want to react quick. I want the GDT to be somewhere that "real" Pat fans can go and discuss the game. If it were you that made that post, no worries, I know you're not a troll, but with certain other posters, that can't be said.

QUOTE="Deus Irae, post: 5794288, member: 5686"]OK, but the post in question was not only accurate, but appropriate in its timing, giving the play of the offense at the time. It's bad enough that the moderation has become ridiculously overbearing in regular threads, but are we now at the point where people can't post appropriate posts in the GDT?[/QUOTE]

Say what you want about Burkhead but he runs better than Michel.

Offsetting penalties

Dorset wide open

damn, offsetting penalties...come on guys

Good LORD this offense.....ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back