PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect your WR to at least give an effort on his block. Had Sanu done anything of worth in his attempt, Harry would have had the first down.
Expecting Sanu to do anything worthwhile is arguably an error in its own right

can we get a refund on the sanu trade? that has to go down as one of the worst in recent history.

Divisional games man

haven't posted in the GDT in forever but that was the stupidest sequence of situational football I have seen in a while. Bad coaching totally dic* punching the entire team. WTF just punt!!

Nothing comes easy this season.

I don’t recall a player wrecking an entire first half like Sanu did there. Can’t extend his arms and then doesn’t block on 4th and inches. Reprehensibly poor fundamentals. Completely changed the momentum of this game and now the Bills are walking tall. Unreal.

Offense showed some signs of life. Pretty good half. Keep playing like that and we'll be okay.

I don't wanna see any hindsight BS about we shouldn't have went for it. Don't tell me you didn't trust this defense to not let THAT happen..... It is what it is.

Are you forgetting the rest of the first half? Pats showed both ability to sustain their drives and to stop Buffalo’s.

So much for that stop.

We’re going to have to earn it today.

Daboll you piece of slime...FU... for using our plays to help your BS team.

You expect your WR to at least give an effort on his block. Had Sanu done anything of worth in his attempt, Harry would have had the first down.
Sanu has been a waste of a 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back