PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots GDT accusing professional football players of being "soft" and "mentally weak" is probably what caused Brown to have a seizure. It has almost had that effect on me. You people are on the verge of suicide every time the other team makes a play. Mentally weak is not something you should ever be calling anyone, much less a group of people that have reached the pinnacle of the most violent sport there is.

This isn’t the year, but that’s okay. Fortunate for 6 great championship years.
Giving up with two weeks left in the regular season? Diehard fan, eh?

That Watson PI happens every play
It's completely away from the play
Edmunds had Watson, not White
That makes it a really bad call

It's okay everyone, time for my rally whiskey. I made a mistake swapping over to beer in the 2nd quarter. We're good now though

Not a good sign that we are this sloppy this late in the year. Costly penalties, fumble, giving up the big play on D. Great formula to lose a game.

Bethel looks asleep out there. Poor pursuit on that return and the whiff on the punt block opportunity.

Trying to stay positive but this feels way too familiar right now.

I don’t blame the whiff at all on him. Watching the replay, the punter angled the ball perfectly to the left to avoid the block. The rest I agree with.

That Watson PI happens every play
It's completely away from the play
Edmunds had Watson, not White
That makes it a really bad call

Good poem.

Hopefully, Allen is now over confident and chucks us a fat one.

He already did. McCourty was beat on single high safety. I still can’t get over that play. It reminds me of the last play of the Miami game last year with Gronk at safety. I’ll get over it if they win a super bowl this year. :D

Brady pretty good but tooany gd penalties

Almost reminds me of the Jets loss in 2002 when Pennington was dropping bombs to Coles. They ended up winning the division.

It’s not over yet, but Bills are presenting the first challenge since that night in 2002.

Hopefully, Allen is now over confident and chucks us a fat one.

Or he steps up and starts making big plays because he has the potential to.

Protection is there, but no WRs.

Yeah, that was a beautiful throw right at Myers feet on second down last drive. Tough throw from 5 yards away. Plus he has missed an open Sanu at least twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back