PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Rex ****ed up but he’s still better than Bustchel.

17Q5Rxo.jpg

It wasn't like it was a big hit. This offense doesn't do much right and when they do they have an unforced turnover.

Just an unlucky play. You could see it coming and Burkead was not aware.

That’s the second miss Cleo reference on here this week. She’s been dead for years and irrelevant for longer. People here are so old.
She’s dead?!?! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Hey you are old enough to remember her chief!!!:D

The gameplan looks decent enough so far otherwise. Run game doesn’t look too bad, pass protection gave Brady enough time on the Edelman catch.

I’ve seen him make a crazy number of solo tackles on guys much larger than him. He’s insane
Very aggressive & decisive. Definitely underrated part of his game. Bill must love him. Quiet guy just balls out.

Undeniable talent. Was really good in Buffalo but looks absolutely brilliant here.

Wanted more Burkhead less Sony today. Oh well....

These same morons disagreeing with me are the same to say Brady wasn't at fault for fumbling vs the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Sometimes it actually IS the defender that makes a great play. Getting the ball poked out from behind is something that literally happens to everyone at all levels. Blaming Burk for that shows you don't know a thing about the game

Good hold D

...let’s hope the offenses ineptitude and mistakes don’t put the the D out to pasture

5.5 million guaranteed to an average part time RB has been a headscratcher
Burkehead has been our best RB at running the ball. He just did not feel the safety behind him. It was a lucky play for them.

Gonna be cringing everything Edelman is wrapped up

Tom’s body language is impacting the confidence of the JAGs on offense and leading to mistakes.
What a crock of ****

can’t go 3 and out here

Bolden just doesn’t have the burst in the open field

Very aggressive & decisive. Definitely underrated part of his game. Bill must love him. Quiet guy just balls out.

Undeniable talent. Was really good in Buffalo but looks absolutely brilliant here.
If Brady does leave, I hope extending Gilmore is a high priority. I know there’s still some years left but I wanna lock this dude up as long as possible.

Bolden makes it to the 25. Can we put up a banner?

There you go more Burkhead pleas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick