PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, just like I said it'd happen.
I agreed and I think it would've happened if the ball didn't get tipped... Still, Pitt will feel them creeping up, knowing they can take the lead away with a TD. They'll get rattled, I think.

I can imagine the Pats winning this but they will and it will be a sloppy win. Not what we want.

FGs will not win this game with such a bad defense. Never threw down field the entire drive...ridiculous

The goal there was to give the defense the breather and assuming we can get a stop (I know. Assuming) were in position to take the lead on our next offensive possession.

Which hasn't been true Since our second possession.

I hate running it alot all the time even when its somewhat working it still triggers me. I hate leaving brady with one shot to do something.
exactly..play action on 2nd and 6 was the call to make...Brady is best when in a groove....running , although was effective brought the entire drive to 1 3rd down pass

That was our best drive since the first one. And Brady did nothing... Quite telling.
He hasn't done much because his receivers keep dropping the ball, fail to get open or keep getting called for penalties.

Where is Gronk??????? Pitiful performance..

Needed 7 but had to take the 3.

Problem is if our D holds them to 3 we are ecstatic. Need to score lots of points

I mean everyone is so mad about the playcall right now... pretty identical to the 2pt conversion vs Atlanta. I don’t hate a high % throw to let Jules fight for the yards. If hogan makes his block the drive keeps going

(In the old days Jules was the one blocking and dola got the conversion :( )

FG was the right call. We won't keep them out of FG range but we might keep them out of the end zone, and this keeps it a one score game

He hasn't done much because his receivers keep dropping the ball, fail to get open or keep getting called for penalties.
And pressure

Any ounce of pressure, Brady caves.

You need 4 yards for a first down....THROW IT AT LEAST 5 YARDS!
They have been doing that since McD came here...throw it 5 yards short....no blocking and hope the WR/RB can fight on their own for 5 yards.....unreal

Pitt will be over midfield in 3 plays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back