PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd or 4th seed here. Unless Ben throws a mistake.

How many penalties on Brown today? hes responsible for Michel losing at least 3 long runs this year

We just need the ball back somehow

Gronk 9 for 13 and 168 yards OH that was last year.

lmao at you doofuses saying it's game over. Have you just never watched the New England Patriots or something? I get that this is a flawed team but how entitled do you have to be to give up on a 4 point game with over 2 minutes left?

It’s over doofus

I don't get what's wrong with this team.

Clearly there is something wrong, since it's just a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes.

It's really hard to understand why this defense can't tackle :mad:

Pats might be bad, but it seems like a whole lot of home cooking going on with the refs. 12 penalties to 4? Two phantom calls?? Come on.

This is a mediocre team, Miami exposed it and the Steelers took advantage of it.
Last week's game was eye opening. Not fooled anymore. They are not a good team.

This team is in some trouble.
You know, I’m starting to think BB probably has known this for some time... it’s just that it’s all on display atm. It started with early season ST crap. Lately it’s been multiple unforced errors. Stuff that never used to be a problem : dumb play...

The team will make the playoffs - as usual - but unless there is a 180 in the works, it’s hard to imagine this team being consistent enough to get to the top.

You know what’s sad? No name running backs kill us every week! We put them on the map and let them be players of the game!

This team defense has been a joke, Brady throwing that costly pick is also a joke. Overall this team didn’t do anything to try to win the game.
With two turnovers we haven’t been able to convert those to TDS.

Brady had a bad game, but you cannot win any games with this junk of a defense.
Matt Patricia leaving hurt this team more than I expected.

Well, hopefully next year we will see some changes on defense. Maybe not draft a runnng back in the first round or something.

You will see a team with 85% same personnel. Becaude bill is cheap and lived and died by bradys arm for too long.

No team gets destroyed in the superbowl like we did last year and do nothing to fix the secondary without significant aragonce or extreme stupidity. Either one shouldn't breath a sigh of relief to anyone who is willing to **** on belichick when he deserves it

It's like the refs see our ineptitude and are trying to put us down. Not that we need help. Just an embarrassing performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back