PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry looked like he was grabbing his hamstring :(

He was hardly even impressive in the regular season. He didnt even have 1,000 yards when he was the premier back. His production is solely based on the O-line blocking for him perfectly.

Stevan Ridley was a way better running back for us. Ridley is what a real first round pick should look like.
Bye bye credibility

Sanu needs to go after this year.

I saw Harry grab his hamstring.

Keep throwing the ball here. They need all the in-game reps they can get.

Looked like Edelman was possibly going to throw

Any FA running back can do what he does. Run up the the middle for 1 yard and go down on first contact.

Sony has no burst, Unimpressive speed, Zero ability to juke and make a guy miss, Goes down on first contact, Cant run anyone over, Dosent wait for a hole, Rarely bounces it outside.

Hes just a barebones downhill runner who cant run anyone over or make anyone scared of tackling him and his speed is average. If he dosent have gaping holes and good blocking than hes garbage.

I wouldnt care if he was like a 5th round pick or later but for a first rounder hes hot trash.

No. Any FA RB could not do what he does. Your claims are complete garbage and shows you haven't actually watched the games.

I have read that harry is SLOW, he didn't look slow running and catching the begals defender

Sanu just sucks.

It’s incredible how unconcerned Brady is with catching Manning in TD passes today.

Because it’s about the team. I’m sure the lame dome party planning committee has six parties planned for tomorrow night for when the Dome Gnome finishes his life’s work of meaningless stat padding.

well we didn't lose it because of penalties but Sanu has got to secure that

And thats that

Webb seems mad

Offense?????

What is this mayhem????

Announcer is such an Azzhole! If he knew anything about Pats and Stats, he'd ni know TB isn't going for a TD to break records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe