PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to judge when there's steaming hot garbage around him.
It’s both. Just now : Meyers drops it (his bad). Then Brady has a receiver and misses him (Brady’s bad).

Hope Kraft is getting a good look at this disaster.

I'd day, given what he was doing the morning of the afc championship game, you know, the one that decides the superbowl participant that he doesnt much give a ****.

Gonna need some sort of a spark very soon because if they keep playing with this type of energy and execution it's going to end poorly for us.

Where is our all time head coach.

The losses of Andrews, Develin, and Gronk are evident...

Anything can happen...... But how anyone can look at this team and think SB CHAMPS is beyond me.

Frustrating is the right word for this offense.

I always thought Mohamed Sanu was kinda overrated even before we traded for him. Never been so bummed out to be right, what the **** were we thinking giving up major assets and releasing Gordon for him?

he's a JAG

Man, this feels really bad.

Play was there. Gotta block

If true...bench him.
If you're really going to bench someone, how about the receivers who fail to catch balls that are delivered into their hands. Meyers sucks and so does any offense that features him as a top 3 WR

If only AB kept his mouth shut. Kept away from social media. Lol and maybe wasn’t such a douche with women

Brady... just does not look good. I know the receivers are struggling, but Brady is no better... IMHO

There’s still a chance to save the day with Stidham

You can thank Kraft for costing this team a chance to pass the ****sburgh

No wonder Brady wants to leave.

I hate these receivers. AB would’ve solved the issues immediately. **** this.
We’re losing games because of the owner’s meddling with the personnel.

That’s incredibly frustrating.

I always thought Mohamed Sanu was kinda overrated even before we traded for him. Never been so bummed out to be right, what the **** were we thinking giving up major assets and releasing Gordon for him?
While Sanders is catching TDs each week and making huge plays for his new offense.

Team is a mess right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents