PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't White just hit the line and fall gently to the ground?

Sanu and Dorsett need to step the **** up and get open!!!

White breaks more inside runs for big gains than Michel.

People on this board will never admit this.
He needs an offense now, he can't make bad/average/new players look good anymore.
With all the discounts he’s given, the team should be able to give him a ****ing offense. It’s ridiculous

Man idk, just leave White in there 70 plays a game.

Hopefully this doesn’t get out of hand.

Everyone else can run on the Chiefs.

Sony is in the doghouse

Most overrated defense of all time. Bad pick by Brady too.
I wouldnt say that. Most elite defenses have an offense that can do SOMETHING to take the pressure off, such as run the ball and kill clock. This team currently has none of that

AB is the only hope..undeniable

While he isn’t the entire problem, Brady is part of the struggles... to say he is entirely responsible OR that he isn’t responsible at all : both would be wrong.
Tough to judge when there's steaming hot garbage around him.

Second week in a row of virtually identical starts.

Hot first drive, establish control and momentum, defense playing well.

And then piss it away via mistakes, turnovers, and uninspiring D.

Deja vu all over again.

Did you watch this team in 2003? The offense was improving at this point in the season back then. This one is not as of yet. That’s concerning since even the 2003 team ran into a game where they needed offense to win.

How is this related to what I wrote ? Who cares what happened in 2003.

Edelman is literally the only reason to watch this team.

Uptown Pats Fan, always love your energy!!!!! Keeping the faith here!!!!
If you follow his posts the only reason he thinks the Pats are winning the Superbowl is because he's convinced himself AB is getting signed again.

Now they’re looking like the O we’ve come to know and love. Can Brady sustain it now?

One thing I've noticed is that Reid is using a lot of Ravens concepts on his offense- particularly the concepts that have hurt us. Especially the direct snap to Kelce. That was right out of the Ravens playbook.

As there should be. I've been against it up until now but we can't afford to have standards re: sanity and whatnot. These WRs are trash and an upgrade is necessary

Problem with this is all the people, fans and media alike had zero issues with railing against AB over non criminal accusations that only popped up when he joined the Pats. They pounded the airwaves and print and called those of us who dared to argue against it.

We were right then and are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand