PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reffing sequence was a total **** show.

Pick-6 come on Boogeymen

14 points taken away by Boger, yet we're only down six. How amazing.

I’m usually a passive person but I genuinely was thinking about instilling physical damage on this refereeing crew.
I rarely want to blame refs for outcomes but the NEED for the challenge really cost us there. Bad.

Poor Harry man, that was a superlative effort.

That was a beast mode play. While this might not be his year, I think he has some real potential.

Jerome Boger and his band of merry idiots.

Legitimately consider a protest if this game is lost by 4 points or fewer.

They could have if it had been called a touchdown, which is why officials are taught to err on the side of calling a touchdown in that situation. Just like they're taught to err on the side of calling a turnover, since both situations are automatically reviewed.

The fact this officiating crew not once but twice in the course of about five minutes of real time actively screwed that up suggests to me that the league should terminate this entire crew. There's just too much money riding on these games for that to be allowed to happen twice without examples being made.

It's not even hard - err on the side of the call that gets reviewed.

From a self-interest/CYA standpoint why would any functioning human being do otherwise? You make the call that is going to be reviewed you don't have to worry about the sort of fallout that is going to come from this game if we lose what they just cost us.

Who wants to fun a missing kneecap for these umpires?

I "know a guy"

We were robbed of a TD. I don't care what anybody says. This offense is weak. And I particularly
despise the offensive line.
Robbed twice. Scoop and score blown dead early, then oob on a clear TD

So they screw them out of the surefire defensive TD so they have to challenge to at least get the ball and then screw them out of the offensive TD and they can’t challenge to get it back because they already used that challenge to get the ball in the first place

I hate them.
They also didn't reset the play clock so the Pats had to use a timeout.

Last edited:
if we can get another stop, there is lots of time left to get something going

That's OF COURSE not a penalty

15 yard penalty and eject Watkins? Of course not because this is the worst officiating crew in history.

Watkins should be thrown out

Clear penalty on Watkins, but if course no call!!!

Watkins is a skid mark on the underpants of society.

Let me guess no flag that is all cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes