PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Hochuli screwing the Chargers moment. It's really bad. Whoever blew the whistle there needs to be fired.

This is exactly what happens when you play like garbage and leave your fate in the hands of nfl refs.

Too bad half the posters here probably quit on the team, cause theres a comeback in progress.

This was a Fumble TD and blown dead by ref! BS! Over Turn This. Pat's Ball!

And we get the asshats who blow the ****ing whistle instead of letting it play out....****ing ridiculous.
Really hurts. NE defense and ST trying to make things happen. That was a LOT of lost yards.

This ref crew is horrible

Gotta appreciate calls continually going in the favor of the road team that's leading...

To be fair I thought he was down at first glance but they typically let those play out. Unless of course we need them to.

He should have run the ball in just in case. The refs were clearly wrong. So I mean we get the ball, but probably only from the spot of recovery rather than getting the pick 6. With our anemic offense, I have doubts we can score. LOL

**** Jerome Boger and **** New York.

Haha NOW ok I give you permission to be mad. ****ing hell that's a fumble.
Yeah literally as I’m explaining this to you they make me monumentally more angry ************

If gilmore had kept running to the endzone and its reversed, would it have been called a TD or come back to the spot of the fumble regardless?

When he picked the ball up off the ground, I almost screamed out of excitement then heard the whistle and nearly smashed my computer off the wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes