PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 10...Pats @ Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, they didn't go for it on 4th down ?

We are deep in garbage time where Pats like to start screwing with their tendencies to make the job harder for some other teams gameplanning. Someone mentioned that on a podcast recently.

Nothing days 'we're here to compete' like punting when down 25 with 4 minutes left.

I've gotta say, I haven't watched the last couple DC movies... haven't seen Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman yet, unsure if I'm missing one... but Justice League has consistently looked sooooo much better than what I've seen in the other films so far based on trailers.

If you can watch Wonderwoman and not fall head over heels in love with Gal Gadot, you have no soul.

I've gotta say, I haven't watched the last couple DC movies... haven't seen Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman yet, unsure if I'm missing one... but Justice League has consistently looked sooooo much better than what I've seen in the other films so far based on trailers.
Wonder Woman is great, really funny.

Wonder Woman was outstanding

Gal Gadot is cute

He wanted Burkhead, identified the trap defense and then just lobbed a overthrown pass (by design) to avoid any risk. That is the difference between a HoF QB and most other QBs in this league.

No, it's the difference between the GOAT and every other quarterback in history. :D

If you can watch Wonderwoman and not fall head over heels in love with Gal Gadot, you have no soul.

Wonder Woman was garbage, but Gal Godot is ok. I wouldn't kick her out of bed the morning after.

Pretty good. The usual suspects are looking for nitpicky things to ***** about but overall its been decent.

Am I a usual suspect?

Damn.

Who are the usual suspects? Our if curiosity.

And I don't mean that 14 year old banging Kevin spacey.

I know BB has his methods but I sure would have liked Hoyer to get some game snaps. The backup QB depth currently is manned by no one else but a guy who has total Patriot offense experience of about 4 days of practice.

Just as you asked.

So you're saying I have no soul.....

You know the game is going good when you talk about movies :)

Wonder woman was good. I'd say a solid 7/10. Justice league had some fun moments but very uneven. I only saw it for Harley Quinn.

If I could go out with any fictional character it be her. Don't judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back