PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't mind that sequence. We put it in the hands of Mac Jones and he messed up. Do it again. And Again. Either he figures it out or he doesn't. He should have learned by now that he isn't escaping from that situation though. That has happened a few times to him.

No, I'm saying we shouldve kept him. He was a player we already had and had a year learning our plays and playing with these guys, he's a player who provides a good outlet on the run which we are currently struggling with and most importantly he's not a rookie.

I don't think Cam is a great answer but given he was already here and how static our offense has been this season, I simply think it made sense to keep him around. The hate for Cam seems to override logic.
Cam is done. No team including the Pats want him even as a backup for a reason.

Can we bump Onwenwu back to tackle? Herron can’t get it done.
That was definitely the best choice but they chose not to do it for whatever reason. Seems they wanted to maintain consistency on the rest of the line, but now it's been 3 full games with no Brown...

So pick 6 and the 2 point conversion, the house is rocking, we're down 7...

Hey we can dream

The frustrating part of today is the defense is playing pretty well...if not for those two int, this is a close game.
Defense has played a heck of a lot better in the 2nd half.

The team hasn’t given up and is showing fight, which is great. If only the offensive play calling would do the same, instead of pitching it to Bolden after getting a bunch of chunk plays in three receiver sets.

Defense isn't giving up at least.

My expectations are trembly low for this team. The offense is absolute garbage. Mac is a rookie so it’s understandable but McDaniels play calling has been total ***.

I thought Judon got a strip sack there, ugh. Would've been huge.

This offense is pathetic, they had a power running team all set up with Cam and the two TE, Harris, Sony, and White with Aguliar on the outside, now they have a rookie QB making rookie mistake, and 5hey can’t get in 5he endzone.

they had 4 picks last week and barely won.

Matt Judon is the only good FA signing by the Pats...the rest are meh

we need a turnover badly right now

So is this team going to be able to score a Td with a short field? Let’s hope so or it’s game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes