PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Packers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running away from Judon.

Run d is awful. Jack jones looked really bad on that play too. Time to take the diapers off zappe now

Zappe must throw.

GB knows that the Pats want to protect him from screwing up.

Well Zappe. Good luck out there kid. Pulling for you. Hopefully the OL don't get you destroyed.

Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m resigned to picking really early next April.

We need to unleash Zappe. Go down swinging. Idc if he throws 5int. Just go for it.

If BB wills Zappe to a win in this game. that might be one of his best single game coach jobs ever.

I hope the coaches don't scare Zappe, let the kid go out and play lose. What do we have to lose?

Nantz is unlistenable. Talks about Lambeau like he taking a dump in Butler Cabin

DMac having a rough stretch here....

Cant blame the QB situation for that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents