PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Falcons

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natty Ice time

Not a good decision by Mac but that was weak AF on Smith's part.

I knew right after I posted it, watching the play. I don't care. I still think he's special.

Reactions: Ian
Bad throw

Bad decision, Mac. Even if you expected Smith to win that jump ball, there were three guys in the area. Move on in your progression or throw it away.
Yeah, he’s getting carried away making highlight throws

Harry would have caught it..

Our offense flows better when Jonnu isn't on the field. He is clearly the best guy on the team for yac but everything else isn't good enough.

Running all over them and dink and dunking left and right. I dont understand that play.

Jeez. We need a drive with some points. If the D is getting kicked out there repeatedly I worry (slightly)

No one likes ints, but all QBs throw them

Smith isn’t gonna beat out triple coverage for a jump ball.
It wasn’t really triple coverage. It looked like he didn’t expect Terrell and the safety to be in the area. Good call in that it looked like man but it reverted into zone. Could have been giving us a taste of our own medicine with that Rip/Liz pattern matching coverage.

Why the hell was Harry in there?

What’s the dead cap hit on Smith after the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes