PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad decision to take that out of the end zone, Bills had a guy uncovered.

Bryant can't be on this team next year.
I can't post here anymore. It's just non-stop criticism of Bryant from people who don't want to see the Patriots succeed. If you criticize Bryant you're not a fan of the Patriots, you're a fake fan

Myles Bryant is currently responsible for 2 touchdowns. Too small and weak to tackle on the kickoff return and too slow to track back on the throw. He just needs to be outjumped now for the trifecta.

What a surprise. Romo fired up for the bills scoring. Be cool if he showed this enthusiasm for us
He sounded like this for us all the time - at least in Brady years.

No question he is a Bills fan today though because of Hamlin.

11 points shouldn’t seem impossible but this offense has struggled all year.

Man this will get ugly if we don’t do anything on this drive. Even a field goal please

I just don’t see what they see in Bryant.
he's playing now out of necessity, two of our top three guys are injured, but agree, he should not be seeing the field

We blow

Nice run by Harris.

Joke of a game, season and team. We all knew this was coming in June when the coaching hires were announced. It's been like watching a slowmo crash.
agreed

The worst part is gonna be people telling us that "we showed fight" and that it was "actually impressive" we almost made the playoffs....

Which is pathetic given how we regressed from last year due to stupid decisions, and wastes a year...

Achord needs to be FIRED tomorrow, no matter what happens
Honestly, I’d be surprised if any of the coaching staff his back next year… I would think Kraft has had enough

Thats the season, better to only get sort of embarrassed at 1 pm along with other games than prime time destroyed

Counting on the Jets and Browns to win a game to help us is like counting on my questionable fart when I'm wearing white pants out in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back