PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Arizona

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnu with a drop and Henry blowing a block….

We are paying them both about 25M a season….

Time to **** this **** show off for my own sanity. Life is hard enough, stressing over a game shouldn’t he a hardship. (Says the guy who broke his TV during a he Minn game)

It’s official. Patricia’s hiring is the worst decision Belichick ever made. It set a rebuild backwards
Could be a fireable offense.

Watch AZ’s defense. Count the bodies in the box and note the safety. There should be one-on-one opportunities deep there but we don’t have a consistent deep threat and the OL consistently breaks down in pass pro.
All true.

Huge tackle there. A fg would be a win here. A TD with our offense would be big trouble

What a waste of money. Parker Smith Hunter Agholer.
I think that FA class will be the thing that gets Bill his retirement watch. Well, I suppose you could point to years of poor drafts which created a need for that FA class but man, if I’m Kraft and spent that much $$$ for this product I’d be livid.

Just in case anyone is interested . . . nice play by Jon.
You can’t go saying anything positive in here, didn’t you get the memo?

One of the Arizona tackles just punched somebody on the ground after the play right in front of the ref and they didn't do anything lol.
i'm at the point where i'm shocked if Pats get a call in their favor

it is painful watching this pathetic excuse of an offense. Belichick season has been a failure !

It’s official. Patricia’s hiring is the worst decision Belichick ever made. It set a rebuild backwards
It’s borderline embarrassing. An example of Bill thinking he’s smarter than everything. Patricia failed in Detroit miserably, then comes back and is the OC after NEVER calling plays…

Jonnu with a drop and Henry blowing a block….

We are paying them both about 25M a season….
Will be interesting what the next coach will get from Henry ….He was a superstar in the making before coming to NE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back