PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Arizona

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting back on track with a win tonight!!!! Need our O-line to play a lot better and we need to score touchdowns in the redzone. A win and we're in 7th place for now. Let's get on a roll and have some fun!!! That will silence all the doubters, negative Nancy's and trolls for at least a week. Let's go and get this win!!!

Unleash Josh Uche and the pass rush on Murray. Have to play mobile qb's better. We need this one. Who's ready????????

Hoping of course for no more injuries.

Go Pats!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping the Patriots bucc their inconsistencies of late and hammer out the W. If not, it will stick in my craw.
GO PATS

Ash will OT Yodny Cajuste be active Tonight? We don't want that turnstile McDermott.

Have a bad feeling we are going to make a terrible team look good in this one. hope I am wrong!

Mac Jones player prop: 226.5 yards

Time to hammer the over on that one. Mac will shred these guys.

Ash will OT Yodny Cajuste be active Tonight? We don't want that turnstile McDermott.
I'm thinking he's a go, currently listed as questionable, but I'm hopefully it will be him at RT and Trent at LT....

Ash will OT Yodny Cajuste be active Tonight? We don't want the turnstile McDermott.

Is McDermott really noticeably worse than Cajuste? Or Wynn for that matter.

None of the 3 are quality OT.

I'm thinking he's a go, currently listed as questionable, but hopefully it will be him at RT and Trent at LT....
Yep that combo did alright in Minnesota our last decent game.

Is McDermott really noticeably worse than Cajuste? Or Wynn for that matter.

None of the 3 are quality OT.
Ding I would give Yodny Cajuste the nod over the alternatives.

1670880311480.png
... and not a minute too soon! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ding I would give Yodny Cajuste the nod over the alternatives.
I probably would too, though I am not confident about it.

Luckily, Arizona's D is comparable to Minnesota's, so perhaps a repeat performance.

Yep that combo did alright in Minnesota our last decent game.
Yes, if big Trent is healthy, he's fine, the problem is he's been dealing with that sickness causing his play to suffer.

Yes, if big Trent is healthy, he's fine, the problem is he's been dealing with that sickness causing his play to suffer.
I have noticed glad he's toughing it out though.

Let's keep the positivity going in this thread. We have plenty of negative threads on the board at this moment....let's go!!!!!!
Ok. I am also a culprit in some instances . Let's hope we win this one and can get into a rhythm .

When lions after 1-6 can be 6-7 so can we.

Patricia time to show that you really are a rocket scientist and you can force rocket from mac's arm and also some creative playcalling.

There is nothing to lose now. Unleash all creativity and freedom . Let Mac call own plays if things are not working or shift tempo . Let's roll..

This is a game to highlight a critical component to the current and future iterations of this team: leadership. Specifically player leadership. While skill and ability took a huge hit with Brady's departure, so too did the player-led ability to focus on and rebound from adversity. Add in similar departures on the defensive side like Hightower, coupled with his voice likely not carrying any weight because he couldn't back it up on the field any more, and this is a game where the fans can see what leadership remains on the team.

Last game was one indicator - division contest against among the best of the conference - and they seemed to lay down. Tonight should prove is that an aberration or a trend? Skill wise the disparity should not be as apparent in skill across the board. Are the current player leaders able to inspire? Can they motivate? Can they get results in both others and themselves?

Do they come out flying around, gang tackling, playing fundamentally sound, limiting mistakes instead of repeating them? Or is "just another game, collect the check, and head back to the hotel"?

Leadership is the usual difference between those extremes. It will be a massive indicator tonight by the way they play whether or not this particular Patriots team has any. Another lackadaisical game and not only is this season done, but the cultural impact is highly likely to linger into future years as well.

Ok. I am also a culprit in some instances . Let's hope we win this one and can get into a rhythm .

When lions after 1-6 can be 6-7 so can we.

Patricia time to show that you really are a rocket scientist and you can force rocket from mac's arm and also some creative playcalling.

There is nothing to lose now. Unleash all creativity and freedom . Let Mac call own plays if things are not working or shift tempo . Let's roll..
Agree with the last line. The time for being safe is over. Let it ****ing rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots