PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread-Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that BAILEY is active after being listed as doubtful..
EDIT: Just saw Bailey was IRed and Palardy was promoted from the PS.

I think it's huge that Sheldon Rankins isn't dressed for the Jets. Hoping that Stevenson and D. Harris have a field day running against this team..

Looking for a JONES GRAY kind of day
happy atlanta dream GIF by WNBA

This is a must win game. I doubt Bill will pull another 3 pass game in this wind he almost lost in Buffalo.

This Parker trade has been more Sanuish and less Mossish.
The Parker trade was low risk. Sanu wasn't. Parker's production is somewhere in between the two players you mentioned.
Sanu had a very good game against WTF’s, got hurt and was never the same. I’ll wait till the end of the season till I judge.
He wasn't on the team when the played the Redskins. Sanu said he wanted to shut it down, but felt pressure to keep playing after just being traded for a 2nd round pick. Not enough blame is put on Bill for putting him in a position where he got injured fielding a punt return he's only done once or twice in his career and not known for being agile. Way to much blame is put on Sanu around here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye