PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread.....HOU @ NE Divisional Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to be better next week. We play like this vs a Pittsburgh type offense and they'll make us pay.

3 score lead, time for Jimmy and backups.

Let's get out of here with no more injuries

I swear the best thing about this game, except the win is seeing Bennett back on the field

GHOST SCORES!!!

mediocre performance and we have 34 points
Not what anyone expected tonight....and will not go any further if play ****ty like this against better teams

Well this game was competitive for a while. Glad Pats will come out with the W, players will get healthy, and Bill will have a chance to make them all feel like ****.

34 points even on an off night. Told you guys not to worry ;)

Can we use White or Blount some more

time for our D to suddenly give up tons of YARDS....

Look, tough game. But the Texans have the number 1 defense in the NFL (I know, I know, some of you like points allowed better), and Pats put up 34. So turnovers aside, not terrible.

This was just like the brown game in 2007. Romeo knows how to play Brady. The giants pointed o that game as their blueprint in the Super Bowl.

Am I suddenly kinda going for Pittsburgh tommorow night? You bet. KC's defense will be more of what we saw tonight with Houston. Very similar.

We are a much better team going into next week having play a game that at one point was competitive.

I don't know who I wanna play next week cause I can see both teams giving us an issue

Ghost has been pretty good this year. Aside from a few shaky ones to start off the season, he's been good. Glad to see he got everything sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back