PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even recognize this Offense. Its JE11 and ......

Again Brady should be aware of the turnstile he has blocking for him on the edge and have a timer going off in his head. After that many seasons you'd expect him to show more awareness to details like that.
The play call calls for him trying to find an open man. When you have that many vertical routes, you have to wait for your receivers to break. They take longer to break on vertical routes. Ergo, Brady must hold the ball longer. What you’re actually calling for here is abandoning vertical routes because the pass pro can’t hold up. For example, that play had Izzo and Newhouse blocking Brady’s blind side. That’s horrific. As such, the Patriots, McDaniels, and Brady should stay away from vertical routes. It’s not that difficult to understand. If you’re really going to stick to this stance, I’d have to believe you’re being willfully obtuse. Nobody that participated in the re-watch threads should be confused by that. Nobody who participates in the re-watch threads and claims to know the game should be blaming Brady on that one.

Liking this nice, methodical drive.

Beautiful block by Michel.

Michel

a) had an exceptional cut block there

b) seems to have a bad case of home run hitting and doesn't adapt well to NFL holes that open and close rapidly, he doesn't improvise when the hole isn't where it's supposed to be and just hesitates and taps his feet until the defense finds him

****ing holding.

I just want to say that I watched Michel TRUCK a guy in pass protection. Damn.

Good job McD motioning izzo to backfield prior to a run play to use as blocker....but please don’t do same play 2 plays later.....Michel stuffed because of predictability

Pretty tricky tack hold

Come on guys , we don't need any penalties right now !

**** call on Edelman

Brady is having to throw to two people undrafted rookies with Ryan Izzo and Marshall Newhouse protecting his blindside. ************.

Need some points off this drive.

lmao is that holding? I don't know what holding is.

Also worth considering that Michel may be running like a guy who's subconsciously trying to protect his knees :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe