PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he misses a key tackle or is 3 yards behind a receiver, we'll see if you're still are happy he's there.

If he makes a game changing play..causes a fumble, gets an int or sack....I'll be glad he's there....just don't see it happening and have never seen it before.
Now now no negative thoughts young lady, lol

Will be watching from the hospital as my kid was admitted last night. (Doing a lot better now so all is good) it has been an exhausting Crappy weekend . and even if this puts the importance of football in perspective Id would really enjoy a pats win right now.. I need something positive. Heres hoping Go Pats
Stay out of the GDT, hope your kid feels better.

Now now no negative thoughts young lady, lol

You're right Vencol….going to keep it positive now....Roberts has that way of bringing out the worst in me....sorry!!!!

I used to be that way with Josh Kline...not sure if anyone remembers him...but he was really, really bad too...Kind of the opposite of what a binky is...kind of my nightmare.

We playing the old "Bend and Break" D today or what?

They all want the Chargers to win. These bums don't fool me withtheir fake platitudes.

Of course! They want to Pats to go away and Brady to retire. It's not really about SD. Next week will probably be worse against KC.

Pats 24-17

Stop the run. Rivers is not clutch. Get a lead..

PS> Be at least PLUS ONE in turnover battle

PS PS: it's wicked cold

Was hoping that Kamalu and Anderson would play today.. But it is what it is.

Go Pats!!

Stay out of the GDT, hope your kid feels better.
Not sure what GDT is.. But sure lol. We are still waiting Watching the pregame I am not sure why there even is a game played at all. Chargers chargers chargers. move from ICU to regular room. They will probably move us during the game..noooooo .lol

The nerves have kicked in. The adrenaline is there. Multiple Pumped up videos watched.

It's going to be a special day guys and girls.

#Everythingwegot #LFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore