PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to give the TD to Gronk

What if they can’t? I bet they don’t have the ability to do that.
They do. They can play man with some success. The completion before to Edelman was actually man. Brady is just dialed in.

I've always respected Phillip Rivers, expecially after his playoff game on one leg against the Pats. BUT for Christ's sake, Phillip, the defense IS allowed to touch. You look like a 4 year old when you get touchy about someone merely touching you. And BTW- Hightower's hit was MORE than legal

Bud Light trying hard. Will enjoy my Sierra Nevada Torpedo instead.

Rivers should stop whining like a b1tch. Sure, the Chargers are all playing poorly, but this is why he isn’t in Brady’s class either. Brady has had tons of playoff games where his teammates aren’t doing much to help. He doesn’t react by crying like a little kid and losing his ****.

Yea but he sucks at getting 90 yard runs !

One day he'll get a random big run like that, because they are totally random (Derrick Henry's second longest run this year was like 12 yards) and everyone will stop complaining

Stick a daggar in their harts

A clock killing td would be great.

Flip pass to White for a TD, or jet sweep to Patterson. Dial it up, Josh.
Oh believe me he will except he’ll do the triple reverse flea flicker to Edelman with a throw to Allen who bobbles it but hangs on....book it!

Great catch Dorsett!

Now I understand why those Patriot fans don’t want Brady here next season.

I've always respected Phillip Rivers, expecially after his playoff game on one leg against the Pats. BUT for Christ's sake, Phillip, the defense IS allowed to touch. You look like a 4 year old when you get touchy about someone merely touching you. And BTW- Hightower's hit was MORE than legal

He should be mad at the refs for being late on the whistle on the delay of game.

Man i love romo as an announcer, especially games involving the great qbs

This has been a great cure for watching the Celtics suck ass the last couple games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back