PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to lock thread....Post game thread now up

I mean injuries..
Covid..

What were you honestly expecting it to look like?

Only because they had Cover-1 and brought everyone else. He stinks otherwise if someone actually covers him.

Wrong on that play. It’s man coverage and he’s open. Easy throw and Cam held it too long.

Tb would've won this game

I disagree, I think this is the kind of game he would have looked terrible in too. Reminded me a lot of our late 2019 offense actually, especially when McDaniels started calling his "**** it, none of our real plays work" Edelman passes.

Not the best game from Bill either imo.
He looks like someone who is a sub-.500 lifetime head coach without Brady. Ironically, he’s under .500 now without Brady and the schedule isn’t getting any easier.

He didn't have much practice and the offensive line was a mess. I'm not putting this one on Newton...

You aren't? Well who are you putting it on then?

Cam was horrendous today and the fact that we even had a shot at the end is miracle in it self.

But just look at the sacks he took at the end there. Not smart at all.

Absolutely NOT. Didn't you even read HALF the obstacles the Pats had to over come this week and they got to withing 35 yards of win??????????? jk God you are spoiled
Oh shut it

I've been nothing but nice in my years here. I'm not spoiled. I'm allowed an opinion. I don't need the older fans coming in and calling me spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots