PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting benchmark for our running game with Cam back. I’d say the Broncos run defense is not the best in the league but they are a bit above average and we’ve put up great numbers against subpar defenses. Over 200 today would be a great sign of things to come.
I’d love to see NE stick to the run. Maybe not as heavily as the last few games, but still feature the RBs.

Reactions: sb1
Not surprised, Denver doesn't have **** on the outside. Their DL strength is on the inside.
Ah, that answers my question. I understand that Herron doesn’t have any experience on the inside, but Eloumanor does, so I was surprised to see they kept him outside and were kicking Wynn inside. But given just how good Wynn has been, if Denver’s strength is inside, it makes sense for him to be the one to flip.

Does anyone have a stream for this?

Ah, that answers my question. I understand that Herron doesn’t have any experience on the inside, but Eloumanor does, so I was surprised to see they kept him outside and were kicking Wynn inside. But given just how good Wynn has been, if Denver’s strength is inside, it makes sense for him to be the one to flip.
Still a tad surprised. Let’s not dismiss the fact that despite “weeks to prepare”, they’ve only seen the practice field once ? Twice ?

Nice pushoff.

I will aggressively assert my arm-chair QB opinions as fact throughout the game. This is the way.

Jesus, Jason playing over J.C Jackson is a joke.

WTF, thats not PI

Horseshit.

ha they sure arent shy about trying our secondary early on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back