PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffalo is letting them throw and they still can’t move the ball!! This offense is pathetic.

Jones is done, might as well start Zappe the rest of the year, unless you want a top ten draft pick, then start Jones.

one lucky play from being shut out

it makes me giggle that you think Mac vs Zappe is the difference in this team winning games right now

Pats will be double digit dogs in buffalo

Shameless garbage time field goal

This Offense is patently EMBARRASSING to watch!!!
That’s the infuriating part…that makes me think thoughts I’d call crazy myself a few years ago like: Fire BB immediately after this game.

But this has truly been…embarrassing and pathetic.

I dit remember a time when the team was so awful that it was legit embarrassing.

But here we are.

I just have not seen anything in three years that makes me think Bill will do the hard things that need to be done like firing both coordinators.

If Zappe threw that the ball would have landed IN Buffalo, amirite?

I never said that. But Zappe wouldn’t do any better with an o-line that can’t block even a little.

I wouldn't give up my body either trailing 24-7 and not a lot of time left in the 4th QTR.
Oh well you'll be glad to know that score and situation has no bearing on his decision to slide short of the first down.

We are now that team that goes up against a good team and tries to make the score look slightly better

He's no worse than Byron Leftwich.

That Tampa team is cooked. They're in a worse position than us if Brady leaves.

One of the few nights I'm sad there's no alcohol in the house...Good grief.

At least we got some Eddie Murphy and Rick James cranking through the stadium.

Honestly why go for a field goal? Is belichick trying to make himself feel better about the score?
Wasn't it 4th and 25? You think they're going to throw it in the end zone?

So, if we get two onside kicks and two TD's, do we go for 2 or go to overtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back