PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was fixed unfortunately
Without a doubt. If these f.ucking crooked zebras would have called a few more holding penalties on Buffalo, we’re easily in the lead.

Same philosophy Patricia had on defense. Those guys never got set loose and gave up bleeding drive after bleeding drive. When Flores took over it was a completely different unit. The offense looks the exact same. Super passive, boring, and never leverages its playmakers.

The gulf right now is vast. Bills fans must be enjoying it, but at least when we dominated them we were actually winning multiple Super Bowls.

Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the issue with the draft, you go full drafts each year without a true star and sometimes multiple years. It's definitely a rarity.
No way Mac will ever be in Josh's league, but that does not necessarily imply that Mac is, notwithstanding this, even "good enough." While there is always the caveat that his real merit cannot show itself under the incompetent Fat Matt, I have seen NO evidence for a year or so that Mac is even a notch or two below Josh. Mac seems firmly in the "just good enough to be a respectable loser " category, the sort of drone who can lock a franchise in frustration for years, if you are not decisive enough simply to move on. He's good, and he's obviously s nice enough fella, but is he good enough? So far, I don't see it.

Where are the goobers on here who were taking a victory lap calming we were too hard on the decision to make Patrica OC?

Is bellicheck more afraid to lose by 30 than he is to QUIT?? This is painful

I am not liking how Cook keeps getting 5-6 yards on first down.

It was either that or throw the ball away. Hope the receiver can at least close to the marker to go for it on fourth down.
That’s an Aaron Rodgers mindset. Take a shot and throw into contested coverage. At this point not much difference between a punt and a pick. Who knows maybe the wr makes a play or we get a DPI.

Give Mac an actual functional offense with playmakers on the outside and see what happens. See what Tua has done this year with competent offensive pieces?

The more I watch how other teams play the game today, the more I have come around to the Pats need a stud receiver. That third down might have had a chance if the Bills had to double cover at least one receiver to take them out of the play.

Well, on the flipside - if they don't make the postseason, it means they'll probably be last in the division and will play a 4th-place team schedule next year, playing all of the worst teams in the other divisions.

Why is that?

looked like poorly designed play to me
A poorly designed play had two different receivers easily bottled up on vertical routes? On top of Patricia being a nightmare in the cafeteria and clogging up the sewage system in the facilities, he’s also slowing our receivers down? He’s gotta go.

The fog horn is making an echo, it is so quiet.

Totally cowardly to punt there. BB has no guts, I’m sorry. He is protecting the score to be blown out even worse.

Never promising when your rookie defensive backup is your leading receiver on 2 career catches and has more than twice as many receiving yards as the next guy.
Can we repeat this for those in the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes