PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for certain, I will not be rooting for the Bills come playoff time.
I think it’s the most insecure thing ever that people would rather root for a team like the Bills that puts billboards near our stadium and throws bildos at our players over actual decent franchises like the Steelers or chiefs for some legacy crap

Meh. It was perfect pass tbh. I don't hate Jackson for giving that up considering the coverage.
He was trailing the wrong shoulder. Easy to say up here.

Speaking of chess... in case you guys get tired of watching the game, The Queens Gambit is a good show.

Nah, I love the Pats, I'd watch if they went 0-16. I don't care.

So this is what it felt like for the bills the last 20 years?

I will still argue to the end a team like NE, in a covid year would have been looked at as anything but.
...and voluntary go 0-16?

Really?

I rather root for them ahead of the squealers or the chiefs. Hate both those teams. Bills have suffered enough.
Personally, I'll be rooting for the Titans if they make it. Something rubs me the wrong way about Josh Allen

It’s almost the half and Cam has 19 yards through the air. But hey Stidham might be worse!!!

Play of the year for Cam. Nice job trucking that defender!

Eh 6-10 in an season like this will be forgotten. Still hope whoever we pick in April makes up for it.

BSPN doing 20 years of trolling in one night. F2ck them

Speaking of chess... in case you guys get tired of watching the game, The Queens Gambit is a good show.
Its a good one time watch. She wins her chess superbowl....the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST