PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick has always been about points over yards. And the team has had some excellent defenses. But there's no question that Brady being there made even the best of those defenses much better.
And the issue is that they strategy can get leaky without a really good QB (look at this year's 24-10 Bills game, for instance. Or even this Bengals game going on right now.)

This is pre-Brady football. I haven't seen the Pats look this bad since the Drew Bledsoe years.

Does Sean Payton come with Brady? This is just a joke performance all around.

Same script all season... No scoring no scoring no scoring

Especially when your offense is averaging 10 yards (not points) per quarter!

15-0. I might hit the Jameson soon. Anyone want any? ;)

Greetings,
Ok defense did show sings of life on that third down. Hopefully it is something the team as a whole can build on!!
Celticboy04

If we go for another 3 out Mac would be benched. But no fault of his. Give 2 throws in 6 plays with horrible route running .

I hope Patricia allows Mac to throw on all 3 plays . We don't have a choice now. Use running as soon as we get our passing game in flow. Without passing g forget it we can't even sniff out a 7 point deficit.

This is just a good old shoot out but with only one offense.

Thats true good point. but i still would want someone with a better track record if i was inclined to get rid of BB which i'm not. I just want him as HC while someone else goes grocery shopping for players and coaches
That’s the point I made earlier…you really believe BB lets Kraft make him fire his own kids and friends?

Zero chance.

It’s either clean house, or basically run it back with maybe a new OC.

This team needs a spark on offense. Do we have any ex-CFL footballers?

Come on Mac
Show some sack
Put the team on your back.

TD drive coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back