PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia should not be allowed to call that play ever again this season. WTF. This is not a pro level scheme.
Mac not playing good, but the offense Patricia and Judge have put together along with the horrendous play calling are killing this team

oh dear
Against top talent it’s been trash
they were ok against buffalo and miami. Also the offense takes no pressure of the defense at all so the defense has to be on the field a long time

Patricia on the next series should do run, run, pass rather than run, run, pass. I think if he mixes it up like that, the Bengals won’t have such an easy time reading the defense like they have thus far.

the naughty list is quite long

Pats are playing like point differential will help their draft pick.

At least the fans will get rewarded for supporting the team with a top 10 pick.

I’m not a Zappe guy but would have no problem if they gave him a shot now, Mac seems mentally broken.

I can't believe the amount of penalties, horrible play calling, and total lack of execution.
Can't even field a decent punter for chrissakes... this is embarrassing.

Yup. Stevenson will need more yards than in last week's loss.

Another reminder, we're just going to let things go today so @ashley, @Ross12 and I can just hang out and watch the game with everyone. It's Christmas Eve so regardless of how it goes, let's try and keep it together and roll with it ;)
Well.... so much for optimism. Part of me just wants the season to end. It's so hard watching anything we try to do on offense.. down 2 scores already..

Now I’ve seen it all - an attempted fake drop/fake kick to get a roughing the kicker penalty for a first down! Now that’s the •genius• that most of us just can’t see right before our eyes!

Stay positive. Negativity is counter productive.
I don’t think Tony Robbins could make people feel positive about this.
Did Giselle do witchcraft on this team when Tom left.
Only rational answer.

This is why I laugh when people say the Patriots have a great defense

For the past decade, they've just been a bend-don't-break defense that feasts on bad QBs to inflate their stats

Against good QBs they get eaten up. But now, they don't have prime Tom Brady to compete against them

We are lulling the Bengals into thinking we suck.

We're going to give up a FG here so they will be like, 3 possessions, 3 scores. Pfft. Mail it in.

Then we'll return a fumble for a TD with 20 seconds left in the half, and we'll go into halftime down 15-7

Good thing this team decided to be nice and mediocre this year because we’ll get a nice and mediocre draft position out of it.
I want your professional opinion. R they puzzies?

I’m beginning to think Bill O’Brien to the Pats is right…just not as OC.

I would not be shocked if it was as HC.

This team is hapless and embarrassing.

It might be bad enough to cost BB his job.

And I don’t even think anyone could really be mad about it.

Did it to himself.

Patricia on the next series should do run, run, pass rather than run, run, pass. I think if he mixes it up like that, the Bengals won’t have such an easy time reading the defense like they have thus far.
I don't often agree with you but right before this series I said "this is going to be run, run, pass".

Burrow may have a perfect game today. Like he might not throw an incompletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore