PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heehee. Like it. (I’m one of those crazies actually wishing for NE success !)
Yeah you're a serious minority on a patriots fan forum wishing for the team's success

The persecution complex is strong

When did the Bengals D get this good?

this has nothing to do with just the playcalling. there is proper dysfunction within the team .bourne plays 1 snap after 2 Quarters ? There is a lot of crap waiting to spill over and its showing on the field.

Mac Jones first half:

4/7, 23 yards

BENCH HIM. FFS how much more do we need to see
The Homers can't come to fact that Mac JONES stinks.

As DEC creeps closer to a close, I am looking
at ‘who is a keeper’.

I like
Onwenu, Rham - O
Duggar, Judon, Uche, Jones (all three) - D
Schooler, Folk - ST

I’d like to think Barmore will step up in 2023 and remain bullish on him as a key piece.

Maybe I’m missing a few, but - long story - I’d like NE to really evaluate almost everyone else and dump / reset from scratch rather than 8-9 or 9-8 the next few years.

He's not stuck. He's just trying to prove that he can win with expendable/mediocre players/coaching staff.

But it ain't working.
You think he wants mediocre players?

It's more like the investments haven't panned out, or haven't panned out yet (i.e. Tyquan, Mac Jones, TE FAs). I'm we'd all be thrilled with a 1st round QB that was a hit, a great WR and TE production. But you think Belichick wouldn't be?

Man….that QB class looked SO good and was just fools gold.

I think we can look back at Mac now and realize he was surrounded be absolute studs at Bama and Zach Wilson would have looked amazing on that team.
It was always going to be fool's gold. Most drafts have 1 good QB at most. 3 good QBs in a draft is legendary and yet people were pretending this draft had 5 good QBs.

We need True #1 WR in the Draft Nuff said!
I think our #1 priority is gigantic O linemen. If all you have are runs and short passes to avoid the rush, your play options are so limited that defenses can just sit on them hard.

Good open. field tackle by Marcus

They have been killing us with the slant

Armstrength has nothing to do with whats wrong with the offense

When a guy doesn't have good arm strength, defenses cheat up, clogging the underneath routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back