PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man if we had gotten the ball there.

Yes, we could be up by more. The INT at the goaline sucked. But we also had points that we saved ourselves as well.

NY to Kansas City phone lines are burning up...

Wtf with these short kicks, kick the ball out of the stadium god d%#*!@t

Defense kept Kc at zero...

Wait a minute... Are they, I mean, is the CHIIIEFS KIIINGDOM BOOING Kermit?

I hate when the Patriots do cutesy ****. Pisses me off. That said, KVN has been awesome.

I'm pretty sure 100% of Dorsett's targets have been caught since week 6 or something.
He had an incompletion last week.

Anyone else call a first half shutout?

To everyone *****ing about the points we left on the field. It sucks, ok? Not disagreeing there.

But if someone had told you yesterday that we'd hold the Chiefs to 0 points and be ahead 14-0 at the half despite some mistakes if you say you wouldn't be super happy about that arrangement you're lying.

This D ....

Don’t even know what to say. Wow.

Total domination!

Now the Pats defense has to do what they didn't in the regular season game. Carry over that performance to the second half.

If they keep it up this is one of the signature Patriots defensive performances I've ever seen.

I don’t know what our defense had for breakfast but Mahomes looks like he has never played in the NFL before. Brian Flores is as good as gone :(

Take away the interception and we played a near perfect half. Really wish we had an extra 3 right now. I would be on cloud 9 in that case. Still happy though.

No one change their underwear during halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST