PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship Pats@ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what’s worse. Playing in Denver like it’s on top of a mountain or playing in KC where it’s the loudest stadium in the country.

Not sure what’s worse. Playing in Denver like it’s on top of a mountain or playing in KC where it’s the loudest stadium in the country.
It will be a pleasant surprise if we win. This team is just so inconsistent and questionable on the road. They haven't yet given much reason to believe they'll get it together away.

fairly calm...just hope we see the Pats D like it was against the Chargers. I think both offenses will have success, probably comes down to who makes more mistakes.

It will be a pleasant surprise if we win. This team is just so inconsistent and questionable on the road. They haven't yet given much reason to believe they'll get it together away.
It’s not that. Normally Brady can read the defense and change the play at the line but with KC being extremely loud, that’s hard to do. I’ve been to a game where thousands of people are screaming. You can’t hear anything. If we get off to a fast start, thats a different story. I’m sorry were so doom and gloom today but I’ve just seen this movie before and it doesn’t end well.

Doesn’t this just motivate you? :p
They beat the Texans and became con-ten-ders. And we cheered them on!
Go Pats

OMFG........ I was 9 years old at the time and I had no memory of this video, thank God!

The Sullivans should have strong armed the Jacksons into producing a real hype video. “You bankrupted us, it’s the least you can do!”

The chiefs had everything to prove this regular season. They had a coming out party and had pedal to metal.
Patriots put up a methodical 11-5 year transisitioning to a run heavy scheme and keeping QB upright(3rd most rushes, no rushing QB)

The reality of this team is what we saw last week.. they are unleashed for another run

Who can/will elevate their game?

It’s not that. Normally Brady can read the defense and change the play at the line but with KC being extremely loud, that’s hard to do. I’ve been to a game where thousands of people are screaming. You can’t hear anything. If we get off to a fast start, thats a different story. I’m sorry were so doom and gloom today but I’ve just seen this movie before and it doesn’t end well.
Indy and their fake crowd noise CD :Dwas extremely loud too. Brady and the Pats handled it well enough back then.

Just hoping refs don't decide the game. Just be consistent, if Gronk is getting mugged and you're not calling holds, don't call holds on us. Same with OL holds, DPI, etc. Let the boys play.

fairly calm...just hope we see the Pats D like it was against the Chargers. I think both offenses will have success, probably comes down to who makes more mistakes.

Feels like one or more special teams plays could swing this one. I’ll take a repeat of the 2001 AFCCG in Pitt.

We need to know what to do before the ball is snapped. Need to communicate some way

This is a pissed off and laser focused team. It should be a different story.

This is a pissed off and laser focused team. It should be a different story.
If we do get off to a fast start, I’ll feel better. Can’t be loud when your team is losing and it’s frigid

Nervous as heck as usual :( . I have this 2015 vibe when everyone thought we would win in denver :(
Hell are you talking about? almost no one thinks the Pats are winning tonight

Worst. Hype. Video. Ever.

(and when I was 15 I thought it was cool)

And a horrible result.

The first time we played them that year the Pats only reached midfield once, on a 75 yard Craig James TD run.

In the SB the Pats were the only team to score a point against them in the playoffs, not that it mattered.

The run up to that SB was fantastic though. The Pats won three road games to get there, including the Jets, Raiders and Fins.

We'll need to run the heck out of the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back