PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bad interception by Mac Jones. He never saw the linebacker there and he wasn't even under pass rush pressure. 0 points in the first half. Down by 3 scores. This looks really bad.

Odd how the ref couldn't be heard on the intercom to announce that false start. Almost as if the line was busy piping in noise.

This game is becoming unwatchable

I don't care if we lose this one game. Okay I care a lot, but we better not pack it in. I want to to see fight.

Not sure why I set my alarm for 02:00 am on a long sleeping weekend for this

aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

Henry was there. Jones just didn’t seem Leonard.
Mac has been on the wrong page with Henry the entire season so far… How many times has Mac thrown to the corner of the end zone and Henry is doing a curl… Who’s fault is it? Only Belichick knows… Got to fix it

Bad mistake by Mac. Let's see if on the next possession he can show the ultra important QB quality of forgetting the mistake.

Leonard is pretty darn good.

Just not dialed in. Mac made the mistake but it never should have come to a big 3rd down there. It was 2nd and 1, should have been 1st and goal with a full play selection available. Two very key penalties on offense or it could be a one score game right now.

This is terrible. Gotta get out of here injury free so the can beat the bills next week

guess we can kiss the #1 seed goodbye

Colts win the first half decisively

It's just not our game tonight. It's okay. Move on to next week.

Embarrassing half. Just hope for no injuries in the 2nd half and for some of these guys to show EFFORT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots