PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always enjoy Chinese on my birthday too. OH, you were talking about food?
We get it bro. You bang Asian chicks. A LOT of Asian chicks. Save that talk for my pm’s and let’s keep this on football.

I called Harris being more than just a little injured during the Bills game but no one even noticed afterwards.

Christopher: I f*cking called it, long time ago.
Tony: You knew Vito was a recchion'?
Christopher: Yes.
Tony: When?
Christopher: I never said it, but I knew.
Tony: Get the f*ck out. Enough of this rush to judgment.

Still 45 mins till game time, time is going so slowly till kick off......

SloJuan sucks so ****ing bad it’s ****ing mind-boggling…

Worst ****ing first two rounds/picks in Pats draft history.
Yeah he’s really bad. Did you see him get roasted by Diggs for an easy TD but bailed out by the Allen over throw?

JJ is out with covid still so it is Stevenson, a banged up Bolden, and some guy named ozigbo…Stevenson will carry load and hopefully Bolden can come in occasionally and give him a rest and be somewhat productive!!!! Ozigbo is such a wildcard from limited film out there…..maybe he will show something!

JJ is out with covid still so it is Stevenson, a banged up Bolden, and some guy named ozigbo…Stevenson will carry load and hopefully Bolden can come in occasionally and give him a rest and be somewhat productive!!!! Ozigbo is such a wildcard from limited film out there…..maybe he will show something!
I would’ve signed Duke Johnson to the Practice Squad the moment Sweet Feet was placed on IR.

Off to the bar now… Slainte!

Has BB faced Wentz before? I don't believe he has.

Slowjuan a health scratch, jeez what a bad pick.

come on Pats, stick it to the Colts

I would’ve signed Duke Johnson to the Practice Squad the moment Sweet Feet was placed on IR.

Off to the bar now… Slainte!
Slainte yourself

SloJuan sucks so ****ing bad it’s ****ing mind-boggling…

Worst ****ing first two rounds/picks in Pats draft history.

Tell us again how terrible Dugger is and what a waste of a 2nd round pick he was, you fraud.

Last edited:
Awesome pregame : Leonard in a movie theatre with one Ray Lewis… (don’t worry, Leonard, Ray isn’t wearing his killing suit)

Let us again how terrible Dugger is and what a waste of a 2nd round pick he was, you fraud.
I absolutely hated the pick and trashed him all his rookie year, but I’m glad Dugger is shutting me up this year. I haven’t had one complaint about him.

Statement game right here to see how good we really are

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye