PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing Jimmy G would make zero sense since they just signed Brisett. It would also make me think that MHJ is the pick at 3

Not sure if i believe this one yet

What the hell is MILF Football?

James May What GIF by DriveTribe

Signing Jimmy G would make zero sense since they just signed Brisett. It would also make me think that MHJ is the pick at 3
This is not a serious franchise if they go and do this. An absolute joke of a franchise. Through and through.

If it’s here we overpaid
We would still need another wr.

This is not a serious franchise if they go and do this. An absolute joke of a franchise. Through and through.
MHJ would be a fantastic pick but yeah Jimmy G would give off joke franchise vibes unless they think they're better off getting a QB in round 2 or 3. I can't see them blowing a top 3 pick on a QB if that happens.

MHJ would be a fantastic pick but yeah Jimmy G would give off joke franchise vibes unless they think they're better off getting a QB in round 2 or 3. I can't see them blowing a top 3 pick on a QB if that happens.
Jimmy G is not a starting QB any longer. Brissett is far better than him. Again, it's a complete joke if they were to do this. Waste of time, resources, everything.

I don't want to hear that he's ours for the taking Ante up Wolf smack that B!### ante up kidnap that B!###.
Play with Mahommes and have a chance to 3 peat or go to a rebuilding Pats team with Brissett and a rookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST