PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to uphold this :rolleyes:

He won't be here to deal with the consequences of winning meaningless games.

I will.

Why don't you just give him a forever contract at 25 mil so he can **** in everyone's cereal every Monday and take zero responsibility for the team he's built all because Brady won 6 Superbowls.
Yikes

I’m still amazed the Donks won 7 games.

I still want them to beat BUF next week. We owe them.

I don’t know if that will be ruled a completion based on the rules, but I feel like intuitively that should be a completion. Anyway I hope it’s overturned. **** Denver.

This is going to give them the ball at the Patriots' 12.

I don't know how anyone disagrees with this tbh. Yeah it's nice to see our team win but the end game here is to get back to the superbowl ASAP.

Our best bet to do that right now is to have the best draft picks, even if they're not reliable and Bill could fk them up anyway. Worsening our pick and making it a 4-13 or 5-12 season doesn't help us get better.

They're acting like I'm talking about tanking an entire season after a bad quarter. There's 2.5 games left. The finish line on a dog **** season is right there.

But noooooo. Winning a couple games heading into the off-season and costing a team who can't draft for **** valuable draft position is so much better.

And there have been so many QBs that have been busts taken in the top ten. There are four from 2020 alone. Taking a qb high up is maybe the biggest crap shoot of them all.
Fair enough, I just want them to draft a QB with one of our first two picks.

looks no good

Gene always seems to take the side of the refs that hurt the Pats. Lol

I was also secretly hoping theyd lose, but you can’t be mad at them for not actively TRYING to lose haha nobody should want that

At the end of the day, I want this team to win long term.

It's ok to pack it in with 12 quarters of football left.

I don’t know what a catch is anymore. The ball clearly moved

Yeah, as if a few draft slots guaranteed something. I'll take as many wins as I can, thank you. I'll enjoy the hell out of this one and you can cry a river over your imaginary rookie savior saying adios.

And toull continue to spin the hamster wheel wondering how to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST