PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, I knew the Broncos would choke this game away.....

Tell the coach of the greatest dynasty in NFL history, who brought 20 goddam years of pure joy to the region, “**** you.”

“I’’m GOinG to RePoRt yoU.”

Have a merry Christmas, you miserable ****.

Dumb take from someone who doesn't understand football.

The problem is Titans now.
Titans may have another win in them. Seen Jacksonville and Houston lately? Plus, Levis has played well enough and they have enough needs, I think they stick with him.

You can still trade into the top 2 if you believe in someone enough then they're worth whatever you'd have to pay.

Why do you call it "meaningless"? It's a league game. The players play to win. We root for the Patriots to win football games. In other words, SCREW THE ****ING DRAFT!!!
Will people look back foundry on this win in April?

You think the Jets are moving the ball on this team?
Be another 10-7 special in either direction. Pretty sure we'll be able to throw it if need be.

Mute makes for the most interesting reading experience :haha:

I know, I just enjoy humiliating these idiots pulling for the Pats to lose for "draft position." They're pathetic.

Defense travels. Our special teams made plays. What more could you ask for Christmas?

You can still trade into the top 2 if you believe in someone enough then they're worth whatever you'd have to pay.
With the cap space we have, a defense already pretty nicely put together, why not?

Go get a second for Bill, then use that extra capital to move up some spots.

Now you get the third best prospect at QB. Which means you wasted a whole season just to grab someone who probably sucks.
I didn’t want a QB with the #2…I wanted the draft capital another team would have given u
You could not be more wrong. Winning is EVERYTHING.
Absolute nonsense.

Like stepping over a $20 to pick up a nickel.

Damn it Patriots will win this challenge

Not good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes