PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL 2023 GAME DAY THREAD: WEEK 16 - NE @ DEN

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barmore is unbelievable tonight

barmore is on the trajectory to be a chris jones type gamewrecker. massive for this team’s future

A vet is probably good to have regardless. But Zappe might be proving he deserves a shot next year if they’re outside of the top two QBs, unless they love Jayden Daniels.
I’m just glad this looks like a deep QB class.

Still think we could end with pick 4-5, Daniels may still be a possibility.

Now you get the third best prospect at QB. Which means you wasted a whole season just to grab someone who probably sucks.

Almost wonder if PATS have a winning record with Zappe that Kraft holds onto bill.

Can sell to Kraft that it was Mac Jones being total @$$ and injuries

Pats winning 5 games and losing any chance at a top QB pick imo

Jayden Daniels will be a nice pickup. Or trade for Fields if the Bears decide to take Caleb.

Well the dream is over. Said it before but i thought it was pretty miraculous we were even in position to pick in the top 3. It took injuries to maybe 3 of our 5 or 6 most important players, a kicker blowing every important pick just about, insanely bad qbing most of the year, and awful special teams/turnovers.

This team in most circumstances is an 8ish win team… which im starting to fear is where we’ll be for a while when things normalize if we don’t make changes.

It appears the D is feeling some good vibes with actually having an offense on their side

Let’s be honest: the way we pissed away games this year, we were lucky to be in the draft position we were in to begin with.

I’m just glad this looks like a deep QB class.

Still think we could end with pick 4-5, Daniels may still be a possibility.

This team deserves all the **** in the world if they roll zappe out as their starting QB next year.

Almost wonder if PATS have a winning record with Zappe that Kraft holds onto bill.

Can sell to Kraft that it was Mac Jones being total @$$ and injuries
Only way I see it happening is if Mac was a Kraft decision

I'll be happy to see Bill gone.

**** you for ****ing this team out the door.

Oh stop with that nonsense. Try to enjoy a winning effort for a change, there's something to be said for living in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents