PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

I really want Edmunds the LB
An Edmunds signing would drive Patriots fans nuts next year. He's undisciplined and fast like Jamie Collins. Freelances a lot. BUT he is one of the tops in the league covering RBs and TEs. Just what the Patriots need. If he did get a huge paycheck from the Patriots, maybe then he could just play within himself instead of needing to show off.

You want the archetype Patriots 3rd down back......AND there he is/

Im sure Bill is on the Ekeler case - the remaining contract 7.7M is completely redoable any which way - maybe what they missed the most since White . and Ekeler is an upgrade.

My statement last night that good players at all positions will be making at least $20m is showing to be true this morning (Hargrave, Lindstrom). I accept there are positions like RB where this won't necessarily be the case.

But pony up!!!!!

It might have been unrealistic But he was the guy I wanted after Payne was franchised

With Gods solid new contract and Barmore prob not realistic and def not priority re other positions..

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back